All non-native speakers must provide proof of their English proficiency. Two possibilities exist:

  1. The tuition language of at least one of the bachelors or masters provided in "Academic Results" was English. In this case you should indicate which of your degrees was this and provide a brief letter explaining it.
  2. Provide a certificate of an English test stating a result equivalent at least to level B2 in the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).