BDMA Online Application Form
Thank you for your interest in BDMA!
This is the application page for the EM Master programme. If you are interested in the EM Doctorate programme please refer to the address http://it4bi-dc.ulb.ac.be/emundus/
To file an application for the EM Master programme:
- Register an account
- Log in with your username and password
- Complete the application forms and upload the necessary attachments (you will be notified by email of the progress of your application)
- Make sure that your referees uploaded their recommendation letter before the application deadline
- Submit your application (notice that you cannot apply to more than three Erasmus Mundus programmes) before the application deadline
- Make sure you've received an acknowledgment by email confirming your application
Before you start, be sure you have the following documentation (all in English and stamped by some public institution certifying that they correspond to the original counterpart in your local language) at hand. You will have to upload them in PDF format and later submit them by s-mail (i.e., paper mail, postal mail, land mail, ...) to the admission contact address by the date specified in the BDMA website if your application is eventually accepted (failing to submit the hard-copies by s-mail on time implies exclusion; check the application manual for further details):
- Cover letter (stating your interest, your possibilities in the Master, and anything you consider relevant to know for the Selection Committee)
- Photo (passport size)
- Bachelor certificate (at least 180 ECTS)
- Official transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of contracts
Kindly use the application manual and FAQ to guide you throughout the application process, or our contact email address if your question is not listed in the FAQ. Last, but not least, let us kindly remind you that early submissions will be first checked and in case of needed amendments (e.g., missing mandatory files to upload or incorrect Excel file) you would be notified in time as to amend your submission before the deadline. Thus, we strongly advise you to submit your application well in advance, if possible.
Please note that your personal data will be sent to the Agency and may be used by other bodies involved in the management of Erasmus Mundus (i.e. European Commission, Erasmus Mundus National Structures, EU Delegations, Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association) for facilitating the student/doctoral candidate access to the joint programme.