Photos of the conference are available.
Online bookings are closed. On-site registration will be available.
- All indicated prices are in EURO.
- At least one author of each accepted contribution must register to the conference by July 20, 2011, or the paper will not appear in the conference/workshop proceedings.
- At least one co-chair of each accepted and confirmed workshop must register to the conference.
- Early registration rates end August 24, 2011 (midnight, EST time).
- Online bookings will be closed from October 16, 2011 (midnight, EST time).
- If you're not registered by October 16th but would still like to attend, you'll be able to register on-site. Payment will be in cash.
- Membership of SIGMOD will be verified off-line. In the event that a participant has registered as a SIGMOD member but turns out not to be a SIGMOD member, the difference in registration fee between non-member and SIGMOD member must be payed before participation to the conference will be granted.
|Up to Aug. 24||After Aug. 24|
|Regular||550 EUR||600 EUR||650 EUR||700 EUR|
|Student (same package as the regular registration)||425 EUR||475 EUR||525 EUR||575 EUR|
|Student (conference dinner NOT included)||350 EUR||400 EUR||450 EUR||500 EUR|
|PhD Workshop (only valid for PhD Workshop)||80 EUR||100 EUR||80 EUR||100 EUR|
Registration fees can be paid by Paypal (Paypal account, Visa or Mastercard) by clicking on the above links.
Regular conference registration fee includes the following:
- Admission to all presentation sessions (including all workshops, tutorials and demos)
- One copy of conference and workshop proceedings
- All lunches and coffee breaks (Oct 31 - Nov 3)
- Welcome reception (Oct 31)
- Beer tasting event (Nov 1)
- Conference dinner (Nov 2)
Additional tickets for guests and proceedings can also be purchased:
- Guest conference dinner ticket : 100 EUR
- Extra page of conference and workshop proceedings : 100 EUR
Cancellations made in writing and faxed or postmarked by October 7th, 2011 will be accepted subject to a 75 EUR cancellation fee. Refunds will be made within four weeks of the end of the conference.
Cancellations will not be accepted after October 7th, 2011.
"No shows" are not refundable and are liable for the full registration fee.
Instead of cancelling, your registration may be transferred by giving a colleague a written authorization.