Photos of the conference are available.
Call for Posters and Demonstrations
The ER 2011 Posters and Demos session is an exciting and highly interactive way to demonstrate conceptual modelling research, and an excellent way to advertise the applicability of the results. Proposals should be focused on new conceptual modelling developments, advances in applying conceptual modelling, or innovative use of conceptual modelling techniques. The session is focused on academic and research software, and it is not intended for the demonstration of commercial products.
- Proposals: June 23rd, 2011
- Notification: June 30th, 2011
- Camera-ready: July 5th, 2011
All submitted proposals must be formatted according to the instructions for submission format for research submissions.
Poster proposals must be no more than two (2) pages long and demos proposals must be no more than four (4) pages long. These page limits include all parts of the paper: title, abstract, body, and bibliography.
In case of demos, proposals must clearly describe what will be demonstrated and how the contribution will be illustrated interactively. Optionally, proposals can include a URL that shows a preliminary version of the demo (e.g., screenshots, or even better an interactive program).
Submissions have to be in accordance with the Springer LNCS guidelines. Templates are available at http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0.
Submissions must be send through Easychair website: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=erpd11
Accepted contributions for the posters and demonstrations session will be published on a Lecture Notes in Computer Science Issue which will be available at the conference.
Demonstrations and Posters Chair
Roland Billen, University of Liège , Belgium
Demonstrations and Posters Program Committee
- Renata Araújo - Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Michael Blaha - OMT Associates, USA
- Irene Garrigos - University of Alicante, Spain
- Pierre Geurts - University of Liège, Belgium
- Sergio Lifschitz - Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro , Brazil
- Jose-Norberto Mazon - Universidad de Alicante , Spain
- Sergio Lujan Mora - Universidad de Alicante , Spain
- German Shegalov - Oracle, USA
- Alkis Simitsis - HP Labs, USA
- David Taniar - Monash University , Australia