Photos of the conference are available.
Call for Panels
Panels Submission Guidelines
ER 2011 solicits proposals for panel sessions related to the conference topics. Panel proposals should specify the following:
- Title of the proposed panel
- Motivation for the panel, including the questions/issues the panel will discuss, and the relevance for the ER community and industrial practice.
- A list of proposed panelists, including name, affiliation, brief bios, and whether they have committed to participating
- The moderator/panel organizer, including name(s), affiliation(s), brief bio(s), and contact information
Panels with a relevance for industrial practice and industrial participation are especially welcome.
Panels related to conceptual modeling of novel types of data (spatio-temporal, multidimensional, Semantic Web, social networks,...) or for novel applications are encouraged.
Panels should strive to represent all important viewpoints in the proposed scientific debate.
Panel proposals should be submitted by email to the ER2011 panel chair:
- Torben Bach Pedersen (tbp AT CS DOT AAU DOT DK)
- Proposals for panels: May 1, 2011
- Notification: June 1, 2011
- Camera-ready: July 5, 2011